Whether you're an exercise enthusiast, a shopping buff, or a relaxation addict, you’ll find the perfect Sarasota activities for you and your family at Hyatt Siesta Key Beach, A Hyatt Residence Club. Snag a bike, paddleboard or kayak from our on-site supply, or curl up on a rainy day with a movie from our extensive loaner collection. Prefer to host a family game night? Borrow our Wii or PlayStation units.
For more adventurous Sarasota activities, world-class golf courses are just a short drive away, and numerous fishing and charter boat outfitters can rig you out for a day on the Gulf. Culture lovers won’t want to miss downtown and historic Sarasota.
But who visits Siesta Key without a stroll in the sand? Our very own stretch of Florida’s famous Crescent Beach is just steps away. Whatever time of year you visit, don’t miss the chance to stroll along the powdery white sand, rated #1 in the country by Dr. Beach.
Our Sarasota hotel pool deck is just steps from Siesta Key’s famed powdery white sand and Cabana Cantina, where you can grab a quick bite to eat while soaking up the sun.
Our Life Fitness Equipment lets you get fit the fun way with Wii Fit, personal integrated television sets and state-of-the-art equipment.
A number of highly-ranked Sarasota golf courses are located minutes from Hyatt Siesta Key Beach, A Hyatt Residence Club.
Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
This peaceful retreat on the bay, just south of downtown, is a beautiful botanical garden, worth visiting during your stay at Hyatt.
Art Center Sarasota FL
Art Center includes four galleries, showcasing a variety of themes and exhibitions. View works of fine art from local, national and international artists.
Stroll along a trail that wanders through this wildly overgrown paradise. With an ever-changing landscape of jungle growth around open-pond shorelines and exhibitions.
- Sarasota, Florida Opera & Performing Arts
- Sarasota, Florida Museums
- Siesta Key, Florida - Things to Do
- Sarasota, Florida Family Activities & Things to Do
- Sarasota, Florida Attractions
- Sarasota, Florida Shopping
- Sarasota, Florida Spa Vacation
- Sarasota, Florida Fishing Charters
- Sarasota, Florida Tourism Information
- Sarasota, Florida Theatre Arts
- Sarasota, Florida Film Festival
- Sarasota, Florida Music & Entertainment
- Sarasota, Florida Guide to Visual Arts
- Sarasota, Florida Orioles Spring Training
- Lee Side Fishing Charters