Things to Do in Sarasota, Florida - Golfing, Fishing, Culture, and Beaches
Tee it up on surrounding world-class golf courses, take a deep sea fishing trip into the Gulf, go shopping at St. Armands Circle, and enjoy a multitude of fun things to do while visiting Siesta Key, FL. Fill your nights with the incredible choice of art and nightlife excitement within a walk or short drive from our condo-style hotel rooms. Check out nearby Lido and Longboat Keys, or take a quick jaunt into the picturesque Siesta Key Village for a light bite or stroll through the chic boutiques.
Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
This peaceful retreat on the bay, just south of downtown, is a beautiful botanical garden, worth visiting during your stay at Hyatt.
Art Center Sarasota FL
Art Center includes four galleries, showcasing a variety of themes and exhibitions. View works of fine art from local, national and international artists.
Stroll along a trail that wanders through this wildly overgrown paradise. With an ever-changing landscape of jungle growth around open-pond shorelines and exhibitions.
- Sarasota, Florida Family Activities & Things to Do
- Sarasota, Florida Attractions
- Sarasota, Florida Shopping
- Sarasota, Florida Spa Vacation
- Sarasota, Florida Fishing Charters
- Sarasota, Florida Tourism Information
- Sarasota, Florida Theatre Arts
- Sarasota, Florida Film Festival
- Sarasota, Florida Music & Entertainment
- Sarasota, Florida Guide to Visual Arts
- Sarasota, Florida Orioles Spring Training
- Siesta Key Village