Sarasota, Florida Guide to Visual Arts
Art Center Sarasota
A community-based art center hosting a variety of exhibits, arts classes, lectures, and workshops. The Art Center includes four galleries, showcasing a variety of themes and exhibitions. View works of fine art from local, national and international artists.
Bispham-Wilson Arts and Historic District
Historic buildings house Colleen Cassidy Burns’ studio and Studio 41 Gallery and Photography.
Bradenton Village of the Arts
Over 30 Sarasota art galleries, studios, and shops near downtown Bradenton. Art walks every first Friday (6:00 - 9:30p.m.) and Saturday (11:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.).
Fine Arts Society of Sarasota
Establishes a permanent collection of works by local and nationally recognized artists at the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, and awards scholarships to qualified Sarasota County residents for the study of fine arts.
Longboat Key Center for the Arts
Regularly changing Sarasota art exhibitions, special events, and art instruction. Presenting the Longboat Key Fine Arts and Crafts Festival every March.
Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall
The Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall offers special events and a range of performances to suit fans of every genre, including Broadway, musicals, dance, opera, pop, country and comedy. Admission prices vary by performance. Advance ticket purchase is required.
Discover one of Florida’s finest opera companies, the Sarasota Opera.
Experience the very best of classical ballet with a performance by Sarasota’s own traveling troupe.
- Sarasota, Florida Family Activities & Things to Do
- Sarasota, Florida Attractions
- Sarasota, Florida Shopping
- Sarasota, Florida Spa Vacation
- Sarasota, Florida Fishing Charters
- Sarasota, Florida Tourism Information
- Sarasota, Florida Theatre Arts
- Sarasota, Florida Film Festival
- Sarasota, Florida Music & Entertainment
- Sarasota, Florida Guide to Visual Arts
- Sarasota, Florida Orioles Spring Training
- Siesta Key Village